Divi Toolbox ➜ Admin ➜ Rename Projects
This option allows you to rename the Project post type in the Dashboard view and also change the projects slug in the URL. You can assign a custom dashboard icon to the new post type.
Edit Projects Name
Once enabled, you’ll see the list of available options to edit:
- Singular Name – define the singular name of the post type.
- Plural Name – define the plural name of the post type
- Slug Name – define the slug of the post type (visible in the URL).
Change Dashboard Icon
To use a different dashboard icon with the new post type, navigate to the WordPress Dashicon Font page. Click on the choosen icon, copy it’s name and paste it inside the input field on the Toolbox dashboard.
- none of the existing projects will be deleted
- once you enable/disable this feature, you need to refresh the Dashboard page to see the changes.
Save the options and reload your Dashboard to see the change. In some cases, you might need to re-save your Permalinks structure to get the changes applied to existing projects. To do this, head over to Settings → Permalinks and click the Save Changes button.